I just wanted to post some pics of the beautiful nursery that is now complete. Sorry if they are hard to see! Dave painted the whole room in a light beige and green and then added a pink chair rail to bring out the colors of her bedding. It's a vintage-floral-shabby chic motif! Also I was going to just use Mason's crib and buy him a "big boy bed" but he's not quite ready. So I found this furniture at Babies-R-Us on clearance and I couldn't resist because it's so perfect for her room! Notice the floral detail on the crib and dresser. I wish I could bring everyone into her room but I hope this gives you a good look! The 2 prints on the wall are exaxt replicas of wall hangings that I had in my room as a little girl.
My mom's old rocking chair
You can't really tell but that bear on the wall used to be mine and said "Susie" but I painted it and now it says "Kamryn"!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Kamryn's Nursery
Posted by Susan Bailey, REALTOR ® at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment