THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 21, 2008

Anyone for tea?

On Saturday April 19th, I was thrown a surprise baby shower which was a beautiful authentic tea party! It was exactly what I was hoping for and I had no idea it was going to be on that day (I thought I was going to Liam's 1st birthday party!). I am so thankful for the great weather with very warm temps for April, and to my family members that came, as well as for the adorable items I received for our baby girl!



The set up- loose and bagged teas in several flavors, finger sandwiches, scones, and other appetizers and desserts.
Enjoying a gorgeous day
My "diaper cake"
The tree of baby clothing
Ok, this is my shower hat- thanks Jamie :) I wouldn't have shown this pic except it's the only one I got that shows off my belly!

Some of the ladies in my life- Melissa, Cheryl, Peggy, Jamie, and Pat- Thanks to all! I can't wait to meet my "little lady"...... Kamryn Amanda Bailey!

0 comments: