THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hershey Park Happy!!

The weekend after Labor Day was gorgeous, and Dave, Melissa, Rusty, and I took the kids to Hershey Park. They did great and we all had a lot of fun




First ride- ladybugs, we thought we could go in one car together, but they kicked Melissa and Liam off so Mason and I went for quite a fast and bumpy ride!

He didn't mind it one bit!
Then we went to "The Boardwalk" a huge water section of the park. Until then, Mason had only been in swimming pools twice this summer and absolutley hated them! But when we got him in the wave pool, he adored it


He just splashed around and had a good 0l' time- definitely favorite part of the day.
Taking him down the slide

A "Man's Ride" The Convoy-with DadOk, then we got to the kiddie flume andby then Mason was conked out! (See him asleep?)
He was asleep all the way down...
Until we splashed down! (Loved this pic- Liam's expression is priceless:)
What'd I miss?


0 comments: