
This day has finally come...and it actually came 3 weeks early!
Kamryn Amanda Bailey was born on July 11th at 9:16 pm, weighing 6lbs, 11oz. (3 oz. bigger than Mason).
I went into early labor on July 10th- my birthday of all days! The next day my contractions were pretty strong so I called my doctor and they said come to the hospital. I drove myself thinking they would probably send me home because the day before I was only 1cm. dilated. But when I got there and was checked out, I was almost 4cm. and the doctor said, "yeah your baby is being born tonight!" I called Dave and said figure out what to do with Mason because she's being born in like 2 hours. Because I was a scheduled cesarean they went ahead and delivered her that way. Everything went well and we welcomed Kamryn into the world very quickly!
Cleaning her off
The official weigh-in


The first time mom holds Kamryn
Grandpa right there in the waiting room
The first meeting- Big Brother Mason!
Kami's like, "who's this kid?"
We came home on July 14th and this is her first time in her beautiful crib.







1 comments:
Best Wishes to all of you, Your family is growing. A little boy and a Little girl. Which will it be for the next one. LOL
Post a Comment