THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 23, 2007

Mason is ONE!

November 23rd, 2007- One year old. Hard to believe! I really believe Mason felt special today, even though he doesn't understand birthdays, he acted very happy and was in a good mood (most of the day). Here are the highlights of his first birthday.





Right after he woke up....
We said Happy Birthday!
Ready to get the day started.
First thing he saw when he came downstairs were his presents.
Of course the ribbons were the most interesting...

What's inside?

What do you call this thing? The "Bead Rollercoaster", I guess! But he liked it!

We went out shopping for a little while (had to it was Black Friday:) and we put on his "I'm 1 year old today" pin.

Well, the day is over for another year. Now I'm ready for bed after an exciting day and I'm wearing my new jammies Dad got me! If you thought today was fun, Mason, wait until your party tomorrow!!

0 comments: